Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization. Often many individuals will work in teams covering different aspects of the design process, although some designers will cover them all. The term web design is normally used to describe the design process relating to the front-end (client side) design of a website including writing markup.
About the Course
Level: 5 Credits : 10
- Individuals with matric maths ( D symbol )
- Graduates who have done it and are interested in the Web design programming world like to change who have done it and would like to change their careers.
- Employees who are interested in Web design programming.
- Understanding what a computer is and its components.
- Full understanding of how the computer operates and works.
- Understanding of the Web design programme structure.
- Be able to write a structured computer programme using COBOL as a procedural.
- Be able to debut and test Web design programme.
- Good understanding of what is a Web design