JOB CONTROL LANGUAGE
More specifically, the purpose of JCL is to say which programs to run, using which files or devices  for input or output, and at times to also indicate under what conditions to skip a step.
There are two distinct IBM Job Control languages:
About the Course
Level: 5 Credits : 10
- Individuals with matric maths ( D symbol )
- Graduates who have done it and are interested in the JCLprogramming world like to change who have done it and would like to change their careers.
- Employees who are interested in JCLprogramming.
- Understanding what a computer is and its components.
- Full understanding of how the computer operates and works.
- Differentiate between batch and online programme.
- Be able to design a computer program using tools such as flowcharts and Nassi- Shneiderman charts.
- Understanding of the JCL programme structure.
- COBOL statements such as MOVE, ADD have a good knowledge of SUBSTRACT, DIVIDE, etc.
- Be able to write a structured computer programme using JCLas a procedural.
- Be able to debut and test JCLprogramme.
- Good understanding of what is a JCL and be able to execute batch programmes using JCL.