Java is a programming language that produces software for multiple platforms. today you can learn to develop application in java. Gain a more hands on approach to coding.
About the Course
Level: 5 Credits : 10
- Individuals with matric maths ( D symbol )
- Graduates who have done it and are interested in the JAVA programming world like to change who have done it and would like to change their careers.
- Employees who are interested in JAVA programming.
- Understanding what a computer is and its components.
- Full understanding of how the computer operates and works.
- Differentiate between batch and online programme.
- Be able to design a computer program using tools such as flowcharts and Nassi- Shneiderman charts.
- Understanding of the JAVA programme structure.
- COBOL statements such as MOVE, ADD have a good knowledge of SUBSTRACT, DIVIDE, etc.
- Be able to write a structured computer programme using COBOL as a procedural.
- Be able to debut and test JAVA programme.
- Good understanding of what is a JAVA and be able to execute batch programmes using JAVA.