Bit a Byte Academy of Information Technology is a full time and part time training services provider. We are an accredited service provider registered with ITUC.
To be the greatest IT training services provider in five years’ time by taking pride in what we do, respecting our colleagues and students without accepting and delivering average or poor performance, being accountable to our actions and being the most trusted IT service provider.
We are proud to be members of Bit a Byte Academy and contributing to its success. We take pride in what we do and our contribution to Bit a Byte Academy and the whole of South Africa. We take pride in our students and their success.
We respect other peoples’ feelings, opinions, rights and abilities even if they are different from ours. We respect our colleagues and students without accepting and delivering average or poor performance.
We are obliged to do what we believe is right, fair and just. We are also answerable for the consequences of our decisions and actions.
We want to be the most trusted I.T training service provider by building confidence and belief in the integrity, fairness and reliability of our training process.
This will be achieved by:
- Doing business with people and companies we know and trust.
- Being members of accredited qualification authorities.
- By acquiring experienced facilitators with good track records.
- Keep records of legal documents and contracts.
- Doing business with people who are reliable and exellent at what they do.
- By hiring honest people with integrity.
- By being honest with our customers, students and stakeholders.
- Being honest and keeping our promises.
- Having interest in our clients above our own.
- Being honest in our communication and in our conduct.
- We are transparent with our clients. We are aware that once trust is gone it is very hard to get it back, if you ever get it back. So it is very important that once we have built trust, we keep it.